Full QuickRewards Review
QuickRewards was founded in 2002 as a rewards and survey website. Since that time, QuickRewards has paid out over $7,000,000 to its members. QuickRewards has an A+ BBB rating and is also highly rated on other consumer reporting websites such as SiteJabber.
My overall experience using QuickRewards was good. The website is not extraordinarily different from many of the other rewards websites on the internet. The idea is the same: take surveys, play games, watch videos, complete offers, and open emails.
As long as you are doing these tasks daily, you should be bringing in some extra spending money for yourself. QuickRewards also has a good reputation for paying out quickly. QuickRewards pays its members within 24 hours of you redeeming your reward.
There’s only one thing that really disappointed me about QuickRewards, and it’s the non-user friendly website. The homepage of QuickRewards isn’t bad. However, when you sign up and enter the member’s dashboard area, it feels very dated and hard to navigate.
Once you’ve gotten used to the old design, the site becomes easy to use. However, the initial shock may turn some users away for good. If QuickRewards did a website overhaul, they would win a lot of people over.
Overall, QuickRewards is another good rewards website to add to your arsenal of ways to make money online
QuickRewards is best for you if
- You want to make money using the internet: QuickRewards lets you earn money by watching videos, playing games, and shopping. These are all things you do already, so why not get paid for it?
- You have extra time to take surveys, and complete offers — QuickRewards has various offers and surveys that you can complete to earn cash and QP to redeem for cash and gift cards.
- You spend a lot of time commuting or waiting around — If you live in a busy city and have long commutes, QuickRewards could be perfect for you. Instead of staring at your Facebook feed, why not take time to earn additional income for yourself?
Ways to earn with QuickRewards
There are about seven main things you can do to earn using QuickRewards. They are:
- Surveys: Take surveys to earn cash and QP. Share your opinions and feelings about products and services with real brands to effect real change.
- Videos: Watch short entertaining and educational videos and get paid for it.
- Clinical trials: Participate in real tests and studies and earn some extra spending money.
- Offers: Find exclusive offers and deals from popular brands and websites. Earn cash and QP when you sign up for free trials, try free samples, and more.
- Clicks: Click through to website links and earn cash in seconds.
- Games: Get paid for having fun by playing exciting games.
- Shopping: Shop online and earn cash back rewards at hundreds of nationwide retailers including Macy’s, Carter’s, Vera Bradley, Sunglass Hut, and hundreds more.
There are a few great alternatives to QuickRewards. Many of these alternative rewards and survey websites can be used in addition to QuickRewards instead of replacing it entirely. In any case, let’s go over some of them here:
- Swagbucks (See full review here) — Best alternative to QuickRewards
- MyPoints (See full review here) — Another good alternative to QuickRewards
- Survey Junkie (See full review here) — Best for surveys
- iConsumer (See full review here) — Best for earning stock and cash back when shopping online
- PrizeRebel (See full review here) — Best for even more surveys
- Rakuten (See full review here) — Best for cash back deals
- Honey (See full review here) — Best for finding coupons and promo codes
- Ibotta (See full review here) — Best for cash back deals on groceries and common items
QuickRewards top features
Here are QuickRewards top features that help make it stand out.
Daily checklist is not a specific feature on QuickRewards but rather several activities you can complete daily to earn money. For instance, you can complete daily surveys, watch daily videos, do daily clicks, and complete daily offers.
All of these daily activities are typically updated every day, which means every morning, you’ll have a clean slate of tasks you can complete to earn cash.
Limited bonus surveys
Every day on the member’ss dashboard, there are up to four limited bonus surveys. These surveys typically have less than five questions and will pay you between $0.50 and $3.00.
What’s great about the limited bonus surveys is that you can usually take them multiple times per day. For example, some surveys will allow you to take them up to three times per day. Others may be take an unlimited number of times.
It’s a great opportunity to earn some quick cash while relaxing at home or during your lunch break.
You can get paid to print and redeem grocery coupons at thousands of stores. This particular feature works like this:
- You go to Coupons.com through the link on the QuickRewards website.
- You print from thousands of coupons and use them in-store.
- You then email QuickRewards support after you redeem the coupons to tell them how many coupons you used.
- QuickRewards will pay you $0.05 for every coupon you used and redeemed in-store.
When you redeem coupons, not only are you saving money on your groceries, but you are also getting paid more money to save money in the first place. It’s like getting a reward for being rewarded.
How you get paid
QuickRewards offers a good variety of ways for you to redeem your QP and money for rewards. Let’s go over some of them.
You can redeem your rewards via PayPal. This means you can get access to your cash quickly as long as you have your bank account connected to your PayPal.
If you don’t already have a PayPal account setup, they are 100% free and very safe. PayPal lets you do instant transfers from your PayPal account balance directly to your bank.
It’s also worth noting that QuickRewards doesn’t have a minimum withdrawal amount when redeeming via PayPal.
Another popular way to redeem your rewards is for gift cards. QuickRewards does not lack in this category, boasting over 40 different gift card options from your favorite restaurants, retailers, and entertainment.
To give you an idea of the gift card options available, here are some:
Unlike PayPal, gift cards do have minimum purchase amounts. For example, you can redeem an Amazon.com gift card with only $5, but a Lowes gift card would require at least $50 worth of cash and QP.
How to get started using QuickRewards
Let’s go through the steps of signing up for QuickRewards so that you can start earning quick rewards (pun intended).
Signing up for QuickRewards
Signing up for QuickRewards is easy and shouldn’t take you more than one minute. When you land on the site’s homepage, you’ll see a button that says Create an account. Click on this button to begin.
You’ll land on a registration page that will ask for your email and a new password. You also have the option to choose your mail preferences which range from 15+ emails per day to four per day.
After you sign up
Once your registration is complete, you’ll be redirected to the QuickRewards dashboard. Here, you’ll see all the different options for you to start earning cash and other rewards. For example, you can choose from dozens of surveys and daily videos.
From the top menu, you can navigate to other parts of the website to find more money-making opportunities. For instance, if I click on the Targeted Surveys tab, I am taken to a page that displays all the surveys I can take.
What I like about this view is that you can see how much money the survey will earn you, and sometimes how long it will take you to complete. The navigation tabs also have notification numbers on them to indicate if there are new opportunities available.
It’s also worth pointing out that some rewards opportunities will earn you cash, while others earn you QP (or QuickPoints). As mentioned earlier in the review, 100 QP is equivalent to 1 cent.
Start making money with QuickRewards
There are many ways to earn on QuickRewards. Once you’ve become acclimated with the site layout and where everything is located, you’ll be able to earn faster.
Start earning rewards by browsing through the surveys, daily views, offers, shopping, clinical trials, and games every day to find new tasks to complete. Many new surveys and offers are added daily, so if you want to maximize your earning potential on QuickRewards, you’ll want to check back periodically.
Surveys are arguably the most popular way of earning extra cash on QuickRewards. There may be limited game options, videos, and offers, but there are always many survey opportunities.
Is QuickRewards worth it?
QuickRewards certainly isn’t going to get you rich, but neither is any survey and rewards websites. However, if you have enough free time to play games, take surveys, and watch videos, then you can easily earn extra cash using QuickRewards.
To maximize the amount of money you can earn on QuickRewards, stay signed up to their emails so you can be the first to know about exclusive high-paying surveys and offers.
About the author